Wednesday 6 January 2010

I’ve got a Cosmopolitan to keep me warm

The snow is snowing, the wind is blowing but I can weather the storm – I’ve got a Cosmopolitan to keep me warm……

My son has been kidnapped by my parents and is now (conveniently for them) unable to come home because they are ‘snowed’ in. So what does a girl do?

She puts on Ella Fitzgerald, makes herself a large Cosmopolitan (sans measures), takes down her Christmas Tree and bids farewell to the season in style…….

Lets hope for more snow tomorrow and no work!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. I thought you were talking about the MAGAZINE for a while. Now it all makes perfect sense...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you have nothing on..I have something for you to do, over at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cosmopolitan? Girl, it's a dirty margarita all the way! To be honest, I'm not that picky. Anything with tequila is always a sure hit. Mmmmm, tequila... Although, drinking a cosmopolitan while reading a cosmopolitan and eating some pretty chocolates from thorntons.. Heaven! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete