Sunday 12 September 2010

Its not breastfeeding its milk slavery........

Disruption in service due to very hungry baby girl and general chaos. Will be back soon with my 'Rum and Reggae Homebirth Story'.

I have never breastfed before. I feel both triumphant and resistant at the same time. I have only persevered with it out of stubborness of character. This is not something that comes naturally to me.

Another round of visitors are due to descend on us any moment so I'd better get a shift on.

Thanks for all your lovely messages, I'm hoping to be able to lurk around your all blogs again soon.

Troutie
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I found that after the first week or so of breastfeeding it went from "OH MY GOD WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF" to "Oh, yes, I see why this is kind of nice!" Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE WITH THE BREAST FEEDING - HOPE YOU HAD TIME TO READ THAT!! LOVE AMANDA - JUST HERDING CATS XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete